Z2C invests in communication and technology companies that serve or disrupt is managed by a team of Partners proven, global track record ideally suited to collaborating with entrepreneurial management teams to foster growth and create value.
The Z2C team is committed to delivering investor returns by applying this expertise to select portfolio companies with significant potential and then accelerating their performance.
All Partners have many years of C-level, board and investment experience. Coupled with this is a track record of identifying investment opportunities in global markets with strong international business backgrounds and networks.
Typically, these opportunities will meet most of the following characteristics:
- rapidly growing businesses in the ‘late VC/early expansion’ stage of development;
- have management teams with proven track records;
- have a competitive advantage that gives it the potential to become nationally and/or globally competitive in its sector;
- provide with a meaningful equity stake with board representation and appropriate shareholder protections;
- have an enterprise value of <$5 million;
- be seeking between $0.5 million – $5 million in funding; and
- an investment horizon of < 5 years.
Much is made of a company’s mission statement, its vision and its culture. For Z2C, that requires a global view, honesty and transparency in how the company thinks as well as a long term commitment to investors, and investment partners. Mission statements are not enough.